Click on the links below for the latest News & Events from Ladysmith & District Credit Union (LDCU).
Better than a bank: Credit unions lead Canadian financial institutions for customer service excellence 12 years in a row
Canadian credit union industry receives total of nine coveted Ipsos Best Banking Awards
LDCU 2016 Financial Statements are now available for member reviewView and download file
- Our January 2017 Newsletter is now available for viewing
- Congratulations to the LCU Insurance RV There Yet Contest Winners!
- LDCU AGM Annual Report
- Ladysmith & District Credit Union's 2015 Consolidated Financial Statements are available for viewing
- Introducing the LDCU Contact Centre
- John de Leeuw, CEO handing out $13,000 in Credit Union bursaries at the LSS Commencement ceremony on June 5, 2015
- Historic Lease Signing between the Stz'uminus First Nation and Ladysmith & District Credit Union on June 24, 2015
- Protect your accounts with Text Alerts!
- Ladysmith & District Credit Union is on Facebook!
- e-Transfers - Activate your account today!