Click on the links below for the latest News & Events from Ladysmith & District Credit Union (LDCU).
Better than a bank: Credit unions lead Canadian financial institutions for customer service excellence 12 years in a row
Canadian credit union industry receives total of nine coveted Ipsos Best Banking Awards
September statements are on the way to our members
Unfortunately, account package service fees for September will not be reflected in your September 30th month end balance. September account package fees will be reflected in the October statements. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
- Congratulations to the LCU Insurance RV There Yet Contest Winners!
- LDCU AGM Annual Report
- Ladysmith & District Credit Union's 2015 Consolidated Financial Statements are available for viewing
- Introducing the LDCU Contact Centre
- John de Leeuw, CEO handing out $13,000 in Credit Union bursaries at the LSS Commencement ceremony on June 5, 2015
- Historic Lease Signing between the Stz'uminus First Nation and Ladysmith & District Credit Union on June 24, 2015
- Protect your accounts with Text Alerts!
- Ladysmith & District Credit Union is on Facebook!
- e-Transfers - Activate your account today!